Alaina and I made some Valentine decorations yesterday. I let her take full control, except I cut the hearts for her. She had so much fun gluing everything with way too much glue. And as she went along, she kept saying, "I love Valentimes" and "This is the best making Valentimes ever!". It was a lot of fun for both of us. I also included a pic of her in a Barbie cheerleader outfit that she got from Granny Flanny for Christmas. She looks really cute in it and her Barbie has a matching outfit!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I Love Valentimes
Alaina and I made some Valentine decorations yesterday. I let her take full control, except I cut the hearts for her. She had so much fun gluing everything with way too much glue. And as she went along, she kept saying, "I love Valentimes" and "This is the best making Valentimes ever!". It was a lot of fun for both of us. I also included a pic of her in a Barbie cheerleader outfit that she got from Granny Flanny for Christmas. She looks really cute in it and her Barbie has a matching outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment