Alaina and I had a very fun time last weekend going to the SIU baseball game with dad. It was a beautiful sunny day and the Salukis won! Alaina did very well, and for the first time I was able to watch an entire baseball game and not leave early! She did so well that she got a treat from Grampa, her very own pink baseball glove! She was so excited and after a few failed attempts she finally got the hang of playing catch.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Let's Play Ball!
Alaina and I had a very fun time last weekend going to the SIU baseball game with dad. It was a beautiful sunny day and the Salukis won! Alaina did very well, and for the first time I was able to watch an entire baseball game and not leave early! She did so well that she got a treat from Grampa, her very own pink baseball glove! She was so excited and after a few failed attempts she finally got the hang of playing catch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment