Well we are officially settled in our new house in Shiloh! It is great to be so close to family and friends. We have already had so many visits with family, I love it! Mom and Dad came and we went on a tour of Busch Stadium for his birthday, it was really fun.
We are all unpacked, with the exception of some boxes in storage in the basement, which we will hopefully tackle soon.
Alaina and I are doing good, doing our best to enjoy our days and loving the fact that Allen gets to come home every night. Alaina is growing so fast, she is continuing to read and can now read sentences. We have also retired the little tricycle and she is on a big girl bike with training wheels. She didn't like it at all at first, but once she got the hang of it she loves it! She is also very excited about becoming a big sister. The babies seem to be doing great. They have a dance party in my belly every night at around 11pm, and my belly is really getting big!
Allen is doing great at his job, as usual. On Tuesday he was promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander. He had a promotion ceremony that Alaina and I got to attend, as well as his sister Michelle, her husband Mike, and their kids Aaron and Eric. Alaina and I got to put on his new rank, and it was very exciting. His ceremony was so nice and his boss was so complimentary of him. I am so proud. We are trying to get pictures of the ceremony, and when we do I will post them.
So we are all doing great, loving the new place and job. We are looking forward to this summer and being so close to family!
No comments:
Post a Comment