The other day Allen and I were in our bedroom and Alaina was playing in the living room. She loves to throw Belah in the air and see where she comes crashing down. This particular day there must have been a little more oomph in her throw because she came in the bedroom and said, "um can you get Belah down?" I said "where is she?" Alaina replied "up on the lamp." Well we do not have a lamp, just a ceiling fan way up on our 15 foot ceiling! Sure enough I look up and can just barely see Belah on a blade of the ceiling fan. After I took lots of pictures we decided to go ahead and get Belah down by turning on the ceiling fan. Belah flew right down and Alaina got such a kick out of it. It was really funny and I got a great laugh out of it.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Um, can you get Belah down?
The other day Allen and I were in our bedroom and Alaina was playing in the living room. She loves to throw Belah in the air and see where she comes crashing down. This particular day there must have been a little more oomph in her throw because she came in the bedroom and said, "um can you get Belah down?" I said "where is she?" Alaina replied "up on the lamp." Well we do not have a lamp, just a ceiling fan way up on our 15 foot ceiling! Sure enough I look up and can just barely see Belah on a blade of the ceiling fan. After I took lots of pictures we decided to go ahead and get Belah down by turning on the ceiling fan. Belah flew right down and Alaina got such a kick out of it. It was really funny and I got a great laugh out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment