Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm still alive!


I have really been slacking on my posts lately. I have been pretty busy with welcoming Allen home, packing up and moving back to Virginia, and setting up our new house. We are now living in Suffolk, Virginia. We are mostly all settled in, we just have a garage full of boxes to go through. But the inside of the house is done and looks pretty great if I do say so myself. Allen is back at work on the ship, already working long hours, even having to stay overnight on the ship.

We live in a great area, Alaina and I were able to go to the movies less than a mile from our house to see Planet 51. It was a lot of fun and Alaina really liked it.
We are very excited about the holidays, and very very excited that Allen is home to celebrate with us. We have our Christmas tree up already, and Alaina knows that we get to eat lots of turkey tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wish I could be home with my family, I miss them so much. But we will be home for Christmas, so we are looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment